Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users for research and expansion purposes; this may involve Users visit to our site, producing and liking a comment online, subscribing to our weekly newsletters and in relation to other engagement activities, services, features, and resources we make available on our site.
Depending on the Users engagement, they may be asked as appropriate, email address, and we support this action made voluntarily with the intent in wanting to share their email address on top of all Users visit will be anonymous.
Users can always choose to not provide personal identification information; however, it may seize them from participating in certain website related activities.
Non – personal identification information
Non-personal identification information is the engagement of the type of device logged into said website, in addition to technical information related to this. For e.g. the operating system, the internet service provided to access said website and other similar information.
We may collect non -personal identification information for analysis and expansion purposes.
Web browser cookies
This website may collect information and User’s personal information for the following purposes.
- To improve customer Service
User’s information allows us to analyse and refine our services by applying appropriate support where needed efficiently.
- To personalise User experience
We may use information formed by several separate elements to understand how our Users as a group use the resources provided on this website.
- To send periodic emails If a User chooses to share their email address with us, via opting into our mailing list, we may send emails in tips regarding personal development, company news, updates and other relevant information regarding their User experience with us. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a feature at the bottom of each email a button directing to the User that they have successfully subscribed from our company.
- How information is protected
We ensure to adopt appropriate methods involving data collection, storage, and processing practices within right security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
- Sharing your personal information
This company does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others or third-party companies. We may share generic demographic information with business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers with the intent to expand our company. Nevertheless, data that is shared will not be linked personal identification information regarding specific visitors and engagement on our website.
- Third party website
- You’re acceptance of those terms